Too many B2B IT marketers are marketing "blind".
Most UK B2B IT marketers are unaware of which information sources are relied upon by their target audience. Or how this differs as their audiences advance through the buying process.
CCgroup has therefore researched 150 UK IT decision makers who had all recently made IT investments to discover what content and information sources were used when:
- Researching a business problem and finding a solution
- Finding potential suppliers
- Identifying a short list of suppliers
- Making a final decision
Download the full white paper via the form on the right
After reading it, you will be able to:
- Align your marketing plans with how your audience acts
- Tailor your content production in line with where the reader is in the buying process
- Develop more effective B2B IT marketing programmes